What is VCAP-CIA?
VMware Certified Advanced Professional – Cloud Infrastructure Administration.
– Advanced Level Certification for vCloud Director.
– This Certification is similar to VCAP-DCA,It is a Live LAB Exam consists
of 28-30 Questions / tasks.
– It evaluates candidate knowledge on.
– vCloud director Administration.
– Ability to manage complex Private, Public and Hybrid clouds.
– Ability to manage complex vCloud networks.
VCP-DCV 5 (VMware Certified professional – Data Center Virtualization).
Preparing for VCAP-CIA:
– Deploy Home VCD lab.
– Explore all available options in VCD. (Do not leave any options).
– LAB performance may be sluggish so prepare yourself well ,know what you are doing and Complete the task in one go.
– Read the complete vCloud director Documentation
– Go through the Blue-Print.
How to manage time in the VCAP exams?
when I was attending VCAP-DCA I stuck on a task for 1 hour without realizing (In VCAP exams time flies like a jet) , so this time I have followed below steps in order to track and manage time.
– Once I entered into the Exam Venue, I got one Erasable PAD and Pen
– In the pad, I wrote the Numbers 1 to 28 (No of questions).
– You can observe time counter on Top Right side.
– So I wrote 1 with Start time say 230 Min – 1) Start -230
– Started doing the task and at the end I wrote in the pad with end time and a tickmark.
– ” 1) Start 230 Min – end 221 Min – Tick ” .
– This step will identify how long you take to complete one question / task and will help you in managing other questions.
Create a vAPP with following properties
– 2 VMs inside VAPP
– Name first VM – InternalVM
– Name Second VM – ExternalVM
– Configure InternalVM with only Internal Network Connectivity.
– Configure ExternalVM with both Internal Only Org Network and External NAT routed Network.